• Your name, address, email address, gender, occupation and contact information;
• Information about your dealings with WICL;
• your IP address; and
• information derived from the use of 'cookies'.
In addition, you may also provide to us and we may collect additional information, such as:
• your credit card details; and
• details of items ordered or purchased from us.
WICL may collect personal information about you in a number of ways, including:
• directly from you, for example, when you provide information to us by phone, email, in an application form or through our web sites (including cricket.com.au and crichit.com.au); and
• from third parties, such cricket associations.
WICL may disclose your personal information to:
• organisations involved in cricket and sporting programs and initiatives in any country which is a full member, afficilate member or associate member of the International Cricket Council;
• to enable corporate partners, licensees and sponsors of WICL, as well as their related bodies corporate, to market and promote their products and services to you;
• companies that we have engaged to carry out functions and activities on our behalf;
• our professional advisers, including our accountants, auditors and lawyers;
• our insurers;
• otherwise as required or authorised by law.
WICL may use your personal information in order to:
• verify your identity;
• develop, run, administer and market competitions, programs, activities and other events relating to cricket and other sports;
• market products, services, merchandise and special offers made available by us or our respective corporate partners, licensees, suppliers and sponsors;
• keep you informed of news and information relating to cricket and other sports, including by distributing newsletters, publications and other communication via various mediums; and
• research and develop new competitions, programs, services, merchandise, activities and other events relating to cricket and other sports.
If you do not wish to receive our newsletters, publications and other communications, please contact us at Women's ICL Pty Ltd, PO Box 426, Coogee, NSW, 2014, Australia or email email@example.com.
Health and Sensitive Information
In some circumstances WICL may collect:
• information about your health; or
• other sensitive information about you (for example, information about your racial or ethnic origin).
WICL may use health information about you to ensure that WICL programs in which you participate are run safely and in accordance with any special health needs you may have and for insurance purposes.
In addition, we may use de-identified health information and other sensitive information to carry out research or to plan events and activities. De-identified information is information which has been aggregated or otherwise de-identified so that it cannot be used to identify you or any other individual.
Accuracy of your personal information
WICL will use reasonable endeavors to ensure that the personal information WICL collects, uses and discloses is accurate, complete and up-to-date. If you find that the personal information WICL holds about you is inaccurate, incomplete or out-of-date, please contact WICL via the contact details below and WICL will take reasonable steps to ensure that it is corrected.
How can you access the personal information we hold about you?
Subject to some exceptions provided by law, you have the right to access your personal information. For security purposes, if you would like to access personal information that WICL holds about you, WICL requires you to put your request in writing. If we do not allow you access to any part of the personal information we hold about you, we will tell you why. WICL will not charge you for lodging a request to access your personal information, but WICL may charge you for reasonable costs incurred in supplying you with access to this information.